Introduction to Injection Moulding
BUY NOW - US $97
This course provides participants with a general introduction to the plastics industry. The primary focus of this training program is the day-to-day operations of a typical injection moulding facility.
An Introduction to Injection Moulding was created for newcomers to the injection moulding industry or anyone that would like to learn more about plastics. We recommend that new hires take this course before participating in our Injection Moulding Basics series.
- An overview of plastics and the industry
- A typical moulding facility
- General plant safety
- An introduction to the moulding process
- Moulding machine components
- Material handling
- Injection mould terminology
- Common part defects